Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Movie Reviews

The Neverending Story

The tale of a literate boy who reads a book in an attic about some kid who loves his horse and a princess without a name. There's also a flying dog. Look, I've been watching this for 7 days straight, with only occasional pauses for pee breaks and food. At this point, I'm so tired that I can't remember which one I'm stopping for anymore. I can't remember what happened five seconds ago, let alone remembering what happened 5 seconds ago. Does this move ever finish? How does it all fit on this one VHS tape? It feels like I won't ever see the credits. I didn't think the title was literal. How could it be? But no... this story NEVER ENDS! It's just hour after hour of darkness. The Nothing takes over and then... nothing. Forever.

Oh fuck. The TV turned off a week ago. Forget I said anything.

No comments: