Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Banner/ScreenShot Quiz!

I've snazzed the joint up a little -- just only a little.

Back in the very old days (2003, when HTML roamed the earth) I used to run a FilmChaw screenshot quiz. I'd post four images from a movie, people would try to guess what movie it was from, and then at the end whoever had the most correct guesses would win absolutely nothing!

So here's my latest attempt to revive the spirit of that. Every week I'll load a new banner, and you can, if you like, try to guess it in the comments. I'll confirm if you're right or wrong, and the first person to guess it will win absolutely nothing!

Got it? OK . . . go!

5 comments:

Riggstad said...

Muppets go to Hollywood

Dawn Summers said...

I don't know, but I feel like we're all gonna have 7 years bad luck now.

Astin said...

Avatar?

賢諭 said...

Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦!..................................................

Riggstad said...

crouching tiger something dragon