Monday, February 8, 2010

Favourite Movie quotes, Kat Style

I love a challenge like this on Monday; it lets me procrastinate just a little bit longer. In no particular order, my favourite movie quotes are:

"There can be only one!"
~ Highlander

"Inconceivable!"
~Princess Bride

"Could be worse.:
"How?!?"
"Could be raining."
[immediately starts to pour]
~ Young Frankenstein

"Birdy Num-nums!"
~ The Party

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires."
~ Lost Boys

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"And finally, a wafer thin mint."
~ Monty Python and the Meaning of Life

"This is information retrieval not information dispersal."
~ Brazil

"Since you wish to die, I will assist you."
~ Hero

"A mental mind fuck can be nice."
~ Rocky Horror Picture Show

"Me fifth element - supreme being. Me protect you."
~ Fifth Element

I'm sure 'll think of more as the day progresses....

4 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Nice list. It needs some Real Genius quotes.

Katitude said...

kinda hard to quote a movie I've never seen, doncha think?

OhCaptain said...

Oh the horror, the horror. We need to change that. I know you don't have Netflix streaming, but I have it on the TV in my basement. I'll make popcorn and buy some good beer and when you get here, it will be already for your viewing pleasure. I'll see you soon! The girls can't wait to give you a hug!

KajaPoker said...

You meant to say:
Lelu Dallas Multi-Pass

And also, check this out:
http://www.subzin.com/advancedsearch.php